Varsity Scholarship information 2019 season
Every year the PTHS Soccer Boosters award a $1000 scholarship to a male and female player for their all-around efforts during their high school career. Players must be Booster members to receive the scholarship.
- Please download, save and complete the scholarship form.
- Completed forms can be dropped off in the coaches mailboxes at the AD office. Deadline is Friday, November 8.
Team Guide Ads 2019 season
It’s time to place your personal player ad or corporate ad for this wonderful keepsake!
- Create your personal or corporate ad in Word, PowerPoint, or other image editing software, select “Save As” from the File menu and then select PDF in the “Save as Type” list box.
- You can also submit a picture of your athlete(s) and some text to accompany the ad and our printer will design it for you for a nominal additional charge.
- Submit your completed ad along with your contact information using the online form below and you will be prompted to pay through Venmo. You can also pay by check, payable to “PTHS Soccer Boosters” and mailed to Paul Suchko, 201 Oak Ridge Dr., Venetia PA 15367.
- Deadline is Sunday, September 22
Download ad sizes and prices ⇒
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call Paul Suchko at 724-941-1735.
Redford Order Form 2019 season
Redford Photography is now offering online ordering for Picture Day.
- Picture Day is August 21
- Use the links below to place an order and to find answers to frequently asked questions.
Mens Player T-Shirts 2019 season
This years player shirt will be a white Gildan 50/50 blend short sleeve t-shirt.
- Cost of each shirt is $15
- Order form and check are due Wednesday, August 28
- Download and complete the form below.
Spirit Wear Orders 2019 Season
Show your team spirt by ordering apparel with the both boys’ and girls’ logos!
- Please follow the links below and place your order online.
- Deadline: Monday, September 2.
Reimbursement for Booster expenses 2019 calendar year
Budgeted Booster expenses are reimbursable through submission of the Reimbursement form, which must have a Board member or Committee Chairperson approval signature.